Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween, was well spent last night. It was over to Tiki's @ Boat Quay along wit ma Wifey, shirley & susan (godsistas of wifey), wen & may (godsistas too of ma wifey). Though comparing Phuture to Tiki would shurely be an understatement, I should say that it was an eye-opener. It's a different world out there. I mean I practically saw creeps. One tried ta hit on ma wifey by staring hard. I mean, what da fuck? You ain't living in the 70s' man. Staring won't get you no more. If you've da balls to even stare so hard, why don't cha just try? I don't give a fuck that you look like a boxer man. Looks of a cross fighter, balls of a chicken shit. Even my great grandpops would've more balls than you. You should go home and catch yaself some bitches (no offense to HUMANs, I'm referring to mans' best friend) to screw. Ya deserve no betta. Keep that in ya fucked up chicken shit puny whacked up wanksta pea-brain ya have man. Or did I fart? Right, I forgot. You've no brains to begin with. But that's just how wankstas' work aye? Stare and try get laid? Man... fucking 70s'. We're like livin' in the 2000s now. Shut up.

Drinks::
1 jug of Cranberry Vodka ( thankss shirley, debit card is always much cooler than cash)
1 jug of Bourbon Coke (price of this is much cheaper than compared to Phuture, but hey! It's Boat Quay, not some reknowned clubb.)
4 Tequila Shots (thankss wen, owe ya 4. I'll treat ya back the nexx round. 7 shots or more. Till ya get down.)
1 Tiki's Special (fuck I have absolutely no idea what it contained. It tasted like grape jello. But worth trying. ;) )

Total: Not even makin' the line to makin' me high. ;) Try harder wifey.

Reached home 'round 4 and my moms and pops weren't even sleepin' yet. They just ended their routine of "mahjong". Ha thanks dad for the wonderful "tau hway and dough fritter", though I didn't get ta eat it. Was too darn tired. But thanks pops, you're the greatest man I've ever known. You rank 1st, and 2nd goes to ma guru, Andrew C. :) Music is life. To quote, "As long as it's music, it can be done." .

Wanna shoutout to ma homieZ ya'll. Whud up! Stay hip, and be funky ya'll. Be yaself and all's gonna be smooth :) Peace.

Went ta audio too, met Leon and Co. Didn't really catch the guy's name, and K was there too. :) Nice meetin' ya'll. ;)

Yea, that's bout it ya'll.

-Peace and out.

P.s. Be funky